PiggyBank [Forge] Mod 1.16.5 is inspired by a role-playing game in the universe- Minecraft Dungeon. Its feature is to add a pig carrying a precious treasure chest on its back.
If you’ve played Minecraft Dungeon before, you can easily recognize these adorable Pigs carrying giant chests on their backs. When someone defeats them, they will drop a large number of precious metals like Emeralds and Diamonds.
The pigs in this mod are similar. They spawn around the underworld, mostly in the wilderness. You can see them quite often, although they rarely appear in the original game Minecraft Dungeon.
Moreover, you can even capture these animals and make them your own pets. However, you may end up focusing on valuable treasures rather than spending time raising pigs.
PiggyBank mod will make your Minecraft game much more interesting. Download the mod and explore today.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.