Builders Crafts and Additions (Forge) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to add various furniture in the Minecraft world. It also provides a long list of available items that you can use easily.
About Builders Crafts and Additions mod
You can see this mod as an alternative to furniture. However, it is a completely independent entity. After installing this mod, you can access many new types of content with different functions and variations.
Mod contains more than 100 new furniture options. Now each player can use Nether materials to make kitchen, living, and bedroom furniture. It houses cabinets, bookcases, kitchen shelves, and many other new furniture options that have no analogues in other decor modifications.
All furniture does not have materials that are too expensive to make. Therefore, your survival will become more comfortable. You will be able to build a more beautiful room and it contributes to the generation of new creative ideas.
Obviously, mods are useful tools for those who want to discover new things in the game. All new blocks in the mod use vanilla textures.
Changelogs and advancements this mod adds to the game are:
- Cast Iron Ladder.
- Reworked Stools
- New item icons for Iron Ladder and Candles.
- Sound now plays when taking a seat.
- Other tweaks and improvements.
- Fixed Wooden Shop Sign recipe.
In addition, there are still other things you can craft and build using this mod. Therefore, there is no reason for you to skip Builders Crafts & Additions in the future.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.