Iron Chests [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 provides new chests for many different metals in vanilla Minecraft with various sizes. It’s helpful for the user to store items.
More information about Iron Chests
It expands the storage of traditional chests in Minecraft. You can build larger chests by using new recipes or enlarge existing chests through upgrades.
In 1.13, the owner has already moved the custom shulker boxes to their own mod: Iron Shulker Boxes.
The edition is open source. You may utilize it in any mod pack.
Iron Chests is a mod that is useful for you to keep objects.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.