Ender Storage 1.8.+ (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 helps you solve your storage problem by providing you with some new chests. Each chest is special in its own way.
You don’t have to worry about if you have enough storage space to store your items. It is because you have some new chests given by Ender Storage 1.8+.
These chests are quite special a bit because they can connect together based on their matching color patterns. When they have the same color buttons, they will use the same inventory. There are three types of chests, including:
- This is a stationary type of EnderStorage.
- On top of the chest is the wool pads that you can dye. This is how you change its color code.
- An EnderChest can be created with three dyes for changing the color code.
- The way it functions is similar to any other chest. It basically contains items.
- You can transport these pouches and put them on any EnderChest.
- By placing them on an EnderChest, you can make changes to the pouch color so it can fit the chest.
- You will find it easy to use this chest to access your base resources from the inventory.
- It functions in the same way as EnderChests.
- However, this type of chest contains liquids.
- It can be transferred to a separate network if you utilize a Diamond on the latch of an Ender Chest.
Ender Storage 1.8.+ provides you with various chest types to use to store your items.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.