Mouse Tweaks [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 replaces the standard RMB dragging mechanic. It also adds 2 new LMB dragging mechanics and a possibility to fast move items with the scroll wheel.
About Mouse Tweaks
These are the main tweaks you want.
Like the basic RMB dragging mechanic, with one difference. When you drag over a slot many times, an item will appear multiple times. If enabling, it’s possible to take the place of the standard mechanic.
LMB Tweak (with item)
Pick up or move items of the same type rapidly.
LMB Tweak (without item)
Swiftly transport objects into another inventory
Scroll to deliver the items between inventories. Scrolling down on a stack to pass the target one by one. Scrolling up to move them from another inventory.
The mod is compatible with whichever based on GuiContainer as long as the behavior doesn’t alter too much.
If your GUI does not base on GuiContainer or if you’d like to enhance compatibility, please check the API documentation!
Mouse Tweaks is a mod that is helpful to solve your storage issues and craft faster.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.