As the name itself suggests, WTFCore [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 is a generic library mod for its author’s mods. It will help other mods operate smoothly.
This is a gallery mod for other mods in the creator’s collection. It is required for CaveBiomes, VariableHeightBlocks, along with WTFTweaks. This version provides world scanning and claims by CaveBiomes and VariableHeightBlocks
A special feature is that this mod also gives you an option to configure all mods of the same author. Don’t skip checking other core functions, including UBC compatibility.
However, since it’s a library mod, it won’t make any changes to the game, it’s just like the system files. It helps save resources and avoid errors when loading games.
WTFCore is really a useful mod for you.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.