Storage Drawers [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 adds to the game a very useful, compact, and fancy storage solution. It’s easier to reach and take whichever you often use.
How to take advantage of Storage Drawers
They allow you to pick your favorite items conveniently. There is no traditional slotted inventory with those drawers.
The mod is inspired by Jabba and Bibliocraft. However, it does not replace these mods.
These are controls that you can use to mine features of the new container.
Right-click to insert a stack in hand into the drawer or partial stack if the drawer is full.
Double-Right-click to drop all compatible stacks in inventory into a drawer or until the container is full.
Left-click to get rid of a single item from the drawer
Shift+Left-click to clear a complete stack
Shift+Right-click with an empty hand to enter a UI so as to observe exact item counts and control upgrades
Shift-clicking is reversed from Jabba. Open the mod config and you can change the controls.
Storage Drawers mod provides a good method to store objects you like.
- Minecraft Forge
- Chameleon library for versions from 1.8 to 1.12
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.