In fact, Slotlink [Fabric] Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 is the Cloth version of the Easy Storage Community mod. The main feature is to add a way to link multiple repositories into a network.
About Slotlink mod
Obviously, this is one of the best Storage mods for Minecraft that you should try. Instead of accessing every memory, this can take you a certain amount of time. You can now link them all into one network.
Obviously, this mod is a special tool for creating multiple link slots to make it easy for you to access. It will greatly simplify your operations during the game.
Here’s a simple guide on how to get started:
- First, you need to have some components to create a small network, for example:
- 6 stone slabs
- 2 iron ingots
- 1 chest
- 4 quartz blocks
- 4 Crafting Tables
- 1 diamond
- 1 gold bar
- Then you start making some main and link cables.
- Then you start creating a master network with a storage request block.
- Start putting them the way you want. You must link the required cables and blocks to the main unit.
- Right-click on the request block for network access.
- Some repositories must be linked to the network. Make sure you use more link cables to do that.
Download Slotlink mod to experience today.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Fabric Language Kotlin
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.