EqualDragons [Forge] Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 provides all Dragons created by the developer equally. There are a few notable changes to these legendary mobs that you can discover while using the mod.
After installing this mod, after killing each dragon, an egg and the maximum amount of experience points will be dropped. You can also configure the option to drop eggs only after killing a certain dragon.
Obviously, the purpose of this mod is to add logic to the game and improve the vanilla balance. Note that it is a server utility mod that is also useful for Adventure and RPG. So it certainly can enhance your experineces when playing games.
Here are some of the features that you should not miss when using this mod:
- Each dragon in the game is made to be equal to the other.
- From now on, the dragons will behave as if they were the first dragon. It means they can drop eggs and get more experience.
- Not only that, they will only spawn one egg on the pedestal (less experience).
EqualDragons is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future. Download this mod to explore the interesting Dragons that it provides.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.