Inventory Tweaks [Forge] 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a client mod that helps users manage their inventory effortlessly, in single-player and multiplayer. It also carries out other crucial missions.
What are Inventory Tweaks?
They give you a massive amount of time. These are tasks that it can fulfill.
Automatically takes the place of your tools when they break, and item stacks when they are empty
Arranges your inventory and chests in a single click/keystroke
Offers a lot of effective shortcuts to transport items around
Smart configuration files let you customize the manner you sort the store
Note! Some servers can block the mod by using plugins like NoCheatPlus.
ITM can run with most mods. You can categorize the most popular containers.
The major conflicting mod is Convenient Inventory.
Its author does not maintain it anymore. Please check alternatives for Minecraft versions 1.13 and above!
Inventory Tweaks is a mod that is powerful for storage.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.