Cooking for Blockheads [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 releases a cooking book and a practical kitchen into the game. Pick the book or the Cooking Table to know what to cook!
About Cooking for Blockheads and Features
The book or the Cooking Table will allow you to seek what you can cook with the ingredients you have. It’s simple to start!
It’s modular and upgradable through additional blocks. You will have more space to store.
Sink – offers infinite water to craft
Oven – helps you cook tasty foods
Recipe book – displays all food items that you can craft or smelt with whichever from inventory
Upgraded recipe book – possible to create the food with everything from inventory
Multiblock kitchens – include many components that can unlock new possibilities
#NoFilter Book – opens food item recipes
Sorting options – explore the best foods you can make
Supports – for Pam’s Harvestcraft and other food mods
Cooking for Blockheads is a mod that is useful for processing, storage, and more. Cooking now become easier.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.