LayingBox [Fabric] Mod 1.16.1 adds items for you to automate egg collection, maximizing the productivity of the process! You can download the mod now to explore it in more detail.
About LayingBox mod
In fact, this mod will add animal nets, laying boxes, love wand, resource chicken breeding… You can also quickly breed chickens, track their performance, and even move them with a special net.
Using new tools, you can control these agile animals more easily. In addition, it can be useful to protect chickens from the surprise attacks of foxes and other monsters.
Here are some of the interesting items that this mod adds to the game:
- Animal Nets: used to catch an animal. Letting the animals go is up to you.
- Laying box: put chickens in the laying box. These boxes will use a funnel to collect drops for you. One box can store up to 9 item slots.
- Egg Collector: allows you to collect eggs from all its spawn boxes in its 8x8x8 blocks.
- Love Wand: Helps the chicken to automatically grow to adulthood. It can make an animal “feel good” even after it has given birth.
- Production Wand: The production value of the chicken will increase by 1 for each use of this tool.
- Inspector: You can observe the current production index of any chicken.
Obviously, LayingBox is a useful mod that improves the old animal farming system in Minecraft. If you want to become an expert in raising animals, especially chickens, then this mod is for you.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.