Pam’s HarvestCraft (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 alters the values of vanilla food restoration. The mod also brings you some new crops and food.
Because this Food mod aims to change the vanilla food restoration values, some players may not feel satisfied with this. There is a configuration option for you to fix this, which is enablevanillaBalance. By turning this on, the vanilla food restoration values will be balanced.
The mod features two Minecraft maps with different characteristics:
Winter Farm Map:
- It adds crops inspired by winter, like sweet potatoes for instance.
- You can use some craftable items as well as meet interactive NPCs.
- The map features some wild beehives that you can hunt down. Once you have hunted them, you can utilize them for farming loot.
- Make use of the grading machine so you can grade your crops.
Summer Farm Map:
- It adds crops inspired by summer.
- The map is made based on Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley.
- There are also some villagers for you to meet.
- Crops can be shipped in a shipping bin for emeralds.
Pam’s HarvestCraft makes you a great farmer who can plant and harvest crops.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.