Realistic Bakery Products (Fabric) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is an interesting mod that makes crafting bakery products in Minecraft more realistic and fun. It adds more new cakes for you to show off.
About Realistic Bakery Products mod
If you ever feel that making cakes (pie, bread, cake) in Minecraft is unrealistic, you should not ignore this mod. You only need to combine 3 Wheat to make bread, no kneading, no reheating. Everything will become more realistic when using this mod.
Therefore, you will have a great crafting experience if you decide to apply the mod to the game. Not only that, but it also gives you access to some new cakes. You’ll even learn new recipes to craft them.
This is a simple guide for you to use the mod. You have to follow several steps to create Bread:
- First, try to combine 2 Wheat to make Wheat Flour.
- Second, you have to use Wheat Flour to create a Flour that you can merge from Eggs, Water Bottles, and Wheat Flour.
- After you have crafted the Flour, you will start crafting the Bread.
- Bread must have a delicious taste as well as more nutrition.
- For all the crafting recipes in the mod, you should install JEI (Just Enough Items).
Realistic Bakery Products is really an interesting mod that gives you a more realistic food processing experience. Therefore, you should not ignore this mod in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.