Industrial Revolution [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 will send some new blocks and machines into your game. It adds many clean energy systems, mechanics, tools, and other useful improvements to Minecraft.
About Industrial Revolution mod
Players need to play all the machines to see what will help them create their kingdom. When you need to craft something, you should check the recipe that this mod provides you. There will be a lot of new recipes that you need to learn in this game.
This mod will give you all the recipes that you can use on the main page. In addition, there are more construction recipes and machines in the next version of this game.
Obviously, this mod will bring more fun to the game. It will give you a chance to experience the battle and express your creativity. This will be a mod that can change the game and your playing style.
Here are some of the features this mod offers:
- Mod introduces standard processors divided into 4 levels.
- You can also improve them using upgrades like speed upgrades.
- Provide automation machines such as lawnmowers, ranchers, and miners.
- A stylish modular armor with multiple modules and colors
- All machines are energy-consuming either LF or Lazuli Flux.
Industrial Revolution is a meaningful mod that revolutionizes the automation process by increasing the speed and methods of machines. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod.
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Fabric Language Kotlin
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.