Vanilla Automated [Fabric] 1.16.3 is a special mod that can add a lot of mechanics to the game. They will automatically perform many actions like break, place, etc.
About Vanilla Automated mod
One of the interesting mechanics this mod provides is the Breaker mechanism that can break blocks. Crafter mechanics can be programmed to craft the necessary items; the Crusher mechanism divides certain blocks into other smaller blocks….
Obviously, these mechanisms will help you do the job automatically. The author added some new machines to the game to make them automate a lot of the ingredients. The speed of the machine can be changed using the configuration file.
Besides, they all need fuel to operate rather than providing energy. You can use any fuel as long as it works in the vanilla oven.
Here are all the machines that this mod adds to the game:
- Breaker: This machine smashes blocks and it is able to utilize a tool.
- Placer: The blocks will be automatically placed.
- Crafter: It helps you craft items.
- Crusher: You can crush some blocks to other blocks and items.
- Timer: You can dispatch a powerful Redstone pulse with a configurable interface.
- Mob net: It captures a living entity if you right-click on it.
- Fisher: The machine creates fishing items.
- Cobblestone generator: The machine creates cobblestone.
- Magnet: You can pull the items towards it.
- Nullifier: You can place all items into it will be removed.
- Mob farm block: Place a mob net inside it so it can create its drop.
- Farmer: It imitates farming
Vanilla Automated mod promises to bring a lot of new things for you to discover during the game.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.