In fact, the IAP [Powah] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an Industrial Agriculture plugin whose main feature is to bring additional crops to Powah. Download the mod now to be able to explore it in more detail.
About IAP [Powah] mod
As mentioned above, this mod will only insert new unique crops called Powah into your Minecraft game. Like other crops, this plant can be grown. Obviously, the natural world in the game will be richer when you use this mod.
Besides, the mod also has another feature that inserts a new seed called Uraninite into your Minecraft world. The mod has four crops like coffee, cocoa, hops, as well as navigator. However, more crops will be added in the near future. Therefore, the mod promises to bring you loads of new things to discover during the game.
Of course, the IAP [Powah] mod will require Minecraft Forge and Industrial Agricultural to work effectively.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.