No Trample [Fabric] Mod 1.16.4 is a small tweak but very useful for most farmers. It allows you to get unique shoes that will never step on the crops in the game.
About No Trample mod
This is an extremely lightweight mod that only adds a single line to the code. You can use the shoes that the mod provides to speed up the harvesting process in the game. Now you don’t need to divide the garden or make a path there anymore.
In fact, when a mob jumps onto a block of farmland, before randomly deciding to trample the block, the game checks to see what level the mob is wearing drop spells.
The game also checks to see if they have a slow-falling effect. If the returned check is true, it will keep you from trampling on the crop.
If you are interested in the farming aspect of Minecraft, you should not ignore the No Trample mod.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.