Industrial Foregoing (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 lets players industrialize and modernize things in Minecraft. You can do this to mining, ore processing, etc.
This Technology mod is a remake of the famous mod called Mine Factory Reloaded. It is suitable for players who want things to be modernized. The mod helps you solve heavy tasks such as processing ores and resources, logging, mining materials, etc.
If you want to use this mod, make sure you do the following things such as:
- Gather latex by utilizing a Tree Fluid Extractor.
- Then, you put it in front of a log.
- Now, you utilize a Latex Processing Unit with a certain amount of water and power. The power can be RF given by the Pitiful Fuel Generation.
- Then, you will create small piles of rubber.
Industrial Foregoing also features a manual. You can use it to find out all information about the machines. It functions as a wiki and it comes with its own search function.
- Minecraft Forge
- Tesla Core Lib
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.