Pedestals [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 has 3 possibilities of displaying your favorite items and loot; move, sort, and craft new items. It also provides creative ways to help you get more items.
Some features of Pedestals Mod
Although it is a fairly simple mod, you will definitely be surprised by the interesting features that the mod brings:
- Currently, the shelves (Pedestal) have 64 colors.
- Over 30 interactive functional upgrades with inventory, worlds, and players.
- Provides a tool that you can use to do everything in the mod, from crafting to directly interacting with Pedestals.
- Change the color of the shelf to any of the 64 colors.
- The way to use a shelf as a light source (Using a glowing stone block on a shelf).
- Use Pedestal on walls and ceilings, you can even place it underwater.
- Increase the speed and number of items your shelves can transfer.
- Get diamonds or emeralds crafted with the Linking Tool
With the useful features that Pedestals provide, there will be no reason for you to ignore them in the future.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.