Thermal Locomotion [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will add more Minecarts and rails with Thermal style. It will make your Minecraft game much more interesting.
About Thermal Locomotion mod
In fact, this is a Technology mod that is an extension of the Thermal Foundation. It will give you access to brand-new types of rails as well as some Minecarts. It also enhances the railway system in the game for you to explore.
Here are some types of rails the mod provides:
- Crossover Rail: This rail is quite simple in vanilla games.
- Prismarine: It allows you to use it underwater. It releases light with low levels.
- Lumium: This type of ray radiates light with a high degree of intensity.
Some of the new Minecarts in the game are:
- Underwater Cart – Holds a large amount of air which replenishes when it surfaces. Continually fills the air meter of the rider, if it has supply. You can enchant it with Respiration.
- Various TNT Carts.
Thermal Locomotion mod will add tons of new things for you to discover in the game. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
- Minecraft Forge
- Thermal Foundation
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.