Thermal Foundation (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 must be installed for the functioning of Thermal Series. It is a foundation for you to use to add resources to your worlds.
All the mods that come from the Thermal Series, including Thermal Expansion and Thermal Dynamics, require this foundation to function.
If you are a fan of Thermal Series, make sure you utilize this foundation from the above Technology mod. It is also known as a modular of the mod series. By using it, the modpack creators can attach elements to their own worlds in Minecraft.
You will find this modular useful when it comes to adding resources to the game. It is because you don’t have to install all the tech mods that function with other mods.
In Thermal Foundation, there are two parts for you to notice, including Core and Foundation. The module also features regular elements, resources, and even tools. You can make use of them to your advantage.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.