Megane [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 is an interesting mod that gives you access to a lot of tooltips. It is a useful HWYLA plugin that you should not ignore in the future.
In fact, this is an important API and Library mod for many mod makers. They can use it to attach tooltips and run other mods smoothly. It will make it easy to access tooltips such as fluid volume, energy, and inventory contents.
Here are some details about the configuration:
- You can configure the mod through editing .minecraft/config/waila/megane.json instantly or through the configuration screen.
- Regarding the color and unit of the energy bar, it will decide the default value in megane value.
- The server will overload the configuration. Therefore, if the inventory tooltip is deactivated by the server, it will not appear whether or not you enable it.
Megane is really a useful mod that you should not ignore in the future.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.