Tinkers Construct [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.11.2 mentions grouping tools in many different ways and modifying them after that. Putting those devices should turn them into something else.
How to make use of Tinkers Construct
Here is the best guide to start the mod. Note! You need to have some tables and a position to put your patterns if you want to begin.
Tools won’t disappear after you make them. It’s possible to use various materials to produce them. It’s easy to name and modify them.
Please place the pattern chest by the part builder! So, you can connect to them at once.
Select the Stencil Table to create patterns. Choose the Part Builder to craft the tool’s parts. The Part Builder will reveal info about what materials you deployed.
Move to the Tool Station to manufacture, change, or repair tools.
Build a Smeltery to process metals and launch them for tool parts. You should have some gravel, sand, with clay. Even, you can automate your Smeltery.
The mod introduces a couple of new objects such as fellows – Blue Slimes.
Tinkers Construct is a tech mod for processing. It also adds strange mobs, etc.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.