Building Gadgets (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a Technology mod by Dire. It provides some tools and gadgets to help players build structures better.
If you think building is hard in Minecraft, then, you should use the tools and gadgets given by the above mod.
The Tools/Gadgets include:
- Building Gadget: You can make structures through the use of various Building Modes.
- Exchanging Gadget: It gives standard exchanging abilities by utilizing lots of Exchanging Modes.
- Copy Paste Gadget: You can choose a large radius for copying then pasting in a certain different area.
- Destruction Gadget: You utilize this gadget to void a large area.
There are two blocks featured in the mod:
- Template Manager: It lets you preview the build. Besides, it also allows you to copy the new Templates into the Copy Paste Gadget.
- Construction Paste: This item has a special skill which is that it can mimic blocks.
Some Key Bindings you can use:
- G: Mode Switch
- R: Range, Rotate, Mirror, as well as Overlay
- H: Anchor
- U: Undo
- M: Material List
- /cmd shift and click the right mouse button on an inventory block: The gadgets can take advantage of Binding.
Building Gadgets (Forge) makes your building more interesting and better.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.