Crusade [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds many new medieval-themed weapons and equipment. It could be trebuchets that can throw any Minecraft block, even modified blocks, and new spear weapons…
Some features of Crusade mod
- This is a type of catapult that uses a long arm to throw projectiles.
- It was a popular powerful siege tool until the advent of gunpowder. It allows you to be able to throw any block or player over 100 blocks.
- This is a weapon that a warrior or lancer can use.
- During the periods of classical and medieval warfare, it developed into the leading weapon in cavalry raids.
- It is not suitable for repeated throwing or stabbing. You can use it while you are on any solvable entity and damage mobs in front of you. The faster you go, the more damage it will do.
- You can also call it a heaume. This is a type of helmet of the High Middle Ages.
- It appeared in the late 12th century against the backdrop of the Crusades. It was still used until the 14th century.
Crusade is really a useful mod that adds to the game some much-needed new weapons. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.