Glowcase [Fabric] Mod 1.16.3 adds three blocks: the Text Block, the Hyperlink Block, and the Item Display Block. Each block comes with a different function that makes it useful.
About Glowcase mod
As you know, there are many types of blocks in Minecraft. You use blocks for many purposes such as building construction, mining, crafting items… It will be great to experience some special blocks in the game. And this mod will give you that.
The new blocks of this mod are quite diverse, for example:
- Text block: This block acts as a more adaptable sign.
- Hyperlink block: This block displays a URL that you can click on. Once you have clicked on it, you can open it.
- Item Display Block: This is an item pane. You use it to display entities that have their appropriate spawn eggs.
Obviously, Glowcase mod will open you up to the opportunity to discover new blocks in the game. This will be an interesting experience for you.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.