Identity [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is inspired by the design of the Morph Mod. It allows players to freely transform into any entity they desire in the Minecraft world.
About Identity mod
In this mod, to get the form of a creature, you must first defeat the specific mob. After that, a small window will appear, informing you about your achievements. Next, you can transform into that creature, explore the world with the amazing superpowers that the mob has to offer.
After installing this mod, there will be no barrier that the player cannot overcome by using the power of the creature he incarnates.
Now you can explore the ocean like a fish, travel to the Nether hell as a Ghost. Even become an Enderman and go through The End without having to deal with the Dragon.
This mod allows you to freely transform into any creature you want, from a small bee to an Iron Golem. The experience in the game has since become much more interesting.
Here are the outstanding features that the mod provides:
- There is a special menu, which will show available to switch Moba.
- Click “`” to open the Morphing Menu.
- Kill a mob to get its form, then transform into that mob.
Please download Identity mod and try it now!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.