ExperimentAway [Fabric] Mod 1.16.1 is capable of removing the warning you see when using the experimental settings. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About ExperimentAway mod
As you know, creating worlds in Minecraft seems to be a fun thing for all players. You are free to create your own worlds if you want. Therefore, this is a process that always attracts many players in the process of playing the game.
However, there is one annoying problem that you will often see experimental settings in the creation of load world whenever you create. Some players find it annoying when the warning appears. Therefore, this mod will be able to fix the above problem.
As mentioned above, this mod will have the ability to remove that warning. When you apply the mod to the game, the warning disappears.
When on the world creation screen, you will see the following message: “Worlds using Experimental Settings are not supported”. Please note that you can only install mods on the client.
ExperimentAway is really a useful mod that helps you get rid of some unnecessary annoyances in the game.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.