Controlling [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 gives the user the possibility to look for the keybinds using their name in the KeyBinding Menu. Finding a key binding is currently simple!
In fact, it’s now easy for players to seek out a key binding in the menu. Aside from that, you can interact with other additions.
There is a button that only displays KeyBindings that conflict with each other. Therefore, that action can make it easier to fix them.
When holding CTRL, you will find out the keys that are not bound.
Controlling is a miscellaneous mod that helps you solve a cosmetic problem about searching for keys.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.