Straw Dummy [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a useful mod for all the custom weapons you use in the game. It’s an alternative to the dusty Armor-stand you’ve kept in your Minecraft locker.
About Straw Dummy mod
More specifically, this mod will implement a fun straw dummy into Minecraft. You can use these straw mannequins to display or store all your gears. At the same time, those dummies still function as training dummies.
When hitting them, there will be damage stats that show how much damage you deal with them. The number can increase or decrease depending on your weapon type or armor type.
Not only that, but you can also use them to decorate your base. You can turn them into guardians that keep your base safe from livestock.
Some great features about this mod:
- You can add armor to the straw dummy to better understand the weapon’s effectiveness.
- Dummies have unlimited HP and Knockback Resistance.
- By creating the Straw Dummy item as well as right-clicking on a block, you can place a dummy.
- To add an item to the dummy, right-click on the item. The item will then be placed on the dummy’s body.
- By using Shift and right-clicking, you will get the dummy and its equipment back.
Straw Dummy is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore when playing Minecraft games.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.