Uncraftables Recipes [Fabric] Mod 1.16.1 will add countless recipes for items. It is these recipes that will help simplify the process of making items compared to before.
As you know, not all vanilla Minecraft items are craftable. This will limit the gameplay a bit. This is why the balance of item crafting should always be fixed.
In fact, this mod will fix the above problem. It adds nothing but different recipes for you to craft items. Typical recipes are Chainmail Keggins, Creeper Head, Crying Obsidian….
Here are some items you can craft in the mod:
- Tridents: They are fairly easy to craft. You must have a long stick, along with some prisms and diamonds wrapped around it, and sharp prism crystals.
- Elytras: You must tie the phantom on the final bars with a nether star to create it.
- Dragon head: You prepare some items such as end crystal, prism, gilded black stone.
Without a doubt, the crafting process in the Minecraft game is really easier when you use the Uncraftables Recipes mod.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.