Default Options (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows modpack developers to deal out default options and keybindings. Overriding user changes is not required for this.
Normally, you have to ship the options.txt in a direct way. However, if you install the above Miscellaneous mod, you can ship a defaultoptions folder in your own modpack.
The modpack may feature the defaults that you have formerly saved via the /defaultoptions command.
The features of the mod are:
- When it is on the first operation, you begin with the options you have configured. If you make future changes, they will not be overridden when you update the options.
- If you set up the keybinds, they are known as the new defaults. In other words, even though users made some changes, they will be persistent on updates.
- The server list will be prepared first with the server list that is given by the modpack.
How to use the mod:
- You can form elements such as options, keybinds, as well as server list to how they would be shipped in the modpack.
- For saving the options in the defaultoptions folder, you run the command: “/defaultoptions saveAll”.
- You must ship the defaultoptions folder that is from the root directory.
- The new installations will begin with your default options.
To make Default Options function when you utilize FoamFix Anarchy Version, you must turn off B:initOptions in the FoamFix config.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.