BetterFps [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds to the game a couple of performance improvements to become compatible with other mods. It consists of many different noteworthy features.
These are the main features of the mod.
You can enable or disable them in the config file or in the Options menu.
There are 7 algorithms. Some of them are helpful, depending on your computer’s hardware. It affects client-side and server-side.
Clears a RAM preallocation of 10MB. That allocation can defend players from beginning the game with low memory. It influences client-side.
Gets rid of the fog that created lag. It only has an effect on client-side.
Cleans off the transparent layer of the beam. Only acts on client-side.
The tool checks for items to gather if unnecessary. Place a solid full block on top of it to stop seeking objects to pick up. It works on server-side.
The code handles unessential stuff. It affects the client and server sides.
Reuses old results for new searches, blocks non-alphadecimal keys, supports multithreaded/asynchronous searches. Only touches client-side.
BetterFps is a miscellaneous mod that is also a server utility.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.