Home Camp [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a great mod that allows players to create a campfire. This is a must-have when you’re on a nighttime adventure.
About Home Camp mod
After installing this mod, you can light up the darkness around you when you go on an adventure at night. Obviously, the bonfire is very important in the game.
It not only gives lights but also keeps you warm at night. Besides, you can use it to cook raw food. In this mod, when you sneak and right-click on a campfire, it will appear at your respawn point.
In fact, the bonfire is on by default. But, when you spawn, it turns off. However, you can still change it with some configuration options. The configuration file also allows you to make it work with Soul Campfire.
Keep in mind that you can only install this mod on the server-side. So you don’t need to install it on the client-side.
However, if you want to put it on the client, there will be an enhanced message when you respawn. This will destroy or block your spawn point.
Home Camp is really a useful mod for your adventure and exploration of the Minecraft world.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
- Fireplace Lib.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.