Vanilla Death Chest (Fabric) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an extremely useful mod for Minecraft players. The main feature of this mod is to support easy item recovery after the character dies.
About Vanilla Death Chest mod
In fact, this mod will place the chests at the exact place where the character dies. It contains all the items you own. The mod uses the tombstone from OpenBlocks and replaces it with the chest in the original game.
Note that this is a comprehensive server support mod. You can also install it on the client to use in single-player mode. But the client without this mod still has the right to connect to the server that installs the mod without affecting the functions.
Here are some of the features this mod offers:
- Customizable GUI: you can set everything up. Use the /vdcreload and /vdcreloadclient commands to reload the basic settings.
- Option to use 2 crates (default is on).
- Option to use shulker boxes instead of chests. Color is adjustable.
- Customize chat messages when spawning death chest.
- Option to drop death chests when they are damaged (default is off to prevent uncontrolled chest mining).
- Customize the search radius where the death chest is located (default is 8 blocks). Using the spawnDeathChests command, the default name and value can be customized.
- The location of the death chest is saved and displayed on the play screen.
- Items that do not fit into the chest will drop as usual.
- Protect the death chest. There are a number of options such as protection period, protection permission, etc.
Vanilla Death Chest (Fabric) is really a useful mod for Minecraft gameplay.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.