RPGStats [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 gives Minecraft a lot of simple stats. These stats will focus on the key elements of the game. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About RPGStats mod
Please note that you can only install this mod on the server-side. As you know, metrics are quite an important thing to have. They help you keep track of your character’s development. This mod adds 6 types of statistics such as:
Note that all of the above stats have 50 levels with corresponding rewards. Whenever you increase the level of a certain skill, you get a small bonus.
However, when you reach levels 25 and 50, you will also get more powerful abilities. Besides, the mod allows you to check the stats of other players easily.
To be able to check your level, simply use the /rpgstats command. Obviously, your manipulations when using this mod are completely unlimited.
RPGStats is really a very useful mod in-game. It will give your character the basic stats that you often see in RPG games. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.