Bookshelf [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 contains a collection of code, frameworks, utilities, and other resources. Its codebase is useful for many different mods to power their content.
Functions of Bookshelf
It’s a library mod. It allows seemingly separate mods to share parts of the same codebase.
That cuts down the time amount and effort that are essential to developing specific mods and features.
The owner tested the codebase of the library is in numerous situations and communities. Therefore, mods will not face more bugs and perform better.
Features for players
Debug commands such as /bookshelf hand to collect item IDs
Plenty of new datapack features like crafting recipes that cause damage to items with durability instead of consuming them
Features for modders
Serialization for JSON/Network/NBT formats
Registry manager, containing non-forge registry types, debugging, with statistics
Newer recipe types
Additional ingredient types
New loot condition sorts
New loot modifier types
New item predicates
Bookshelf is a server utility mod. Access GitHub and the wiki to find more information!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.