Morpheus [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a server-only mod. It adds to a Forge-based server sleep voting to informing other people in the same dimension that you sleep.
Using Morpheus Mod
When a player in Minecraft goes to bed, the other players in an identical dimension will receive a notification. Therefore, it’s easier for them to coordinate.
Not only that, it’s possible for you to configure a ratio of players. It is essential to make it morning (default 50%) messages.
You can customize that ratio in the config and switch off the alerts if you want.
The current edition is a server-side mod. However, it may be helpful in a few cases so you can include it on the client (should operate in ‘open to LAN’).
It’s free to add it to your mod pack as a server-side only/a server+client mod.
Morpheus is a mod that has offered a server utility.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.