The goal of FastWorkbench [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is to improve the performance of every crafting-related function. Shift-click crafting a stack of items will not cause temporary freezes.
The bug that the mod has solved used to exist in Minecraft 1.12. Although the owner handles the issue, the release implements slightly more than just fixing.
It makes all crafting operations cache the last recipe. Besides, it decreases calls by finding changes when the item you keep in the crafting matric becomes different.
Therefore, that will lessen the number of matching operations to one.
The mod removes it on both sides (server and client) at the initial possible point. You can log in fast, save network traffic, and enhance overall performance.
The no-op version will make the recipe unlocked trigger for advancements erroneous.
Compatibility and mod support
Changes will only run in a vanilla workbench, and as of 1.16, the gamer inventory. Other mods should be caching recipes for performance purposes on their own.
You can visit GitHub to search for more instructions.
FastWorkbench is a server utility mod. It levels up your gaming experience.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.