Trash Cans 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod putting nothing but lots of trash cans in Minecraft. You can use them to void the items you don’t use.
When you have many things in Minecraft but you don’t usually use them, it’s time to get some trash cans for them. There are many Storage mods out there, but the mod mentioned above is very worth using. It adds a bunch of blocks that act like trash cans. They all have an aesthetic way of removing your trashes. Besides, every block comes with an exclusive GUI. Although it is like a complicated system, it is still very useful once you have a good grasp of it.
Here are the items available in the mod:
- Item Trash Can: The items can be voided and filtered in the GUI.
- Liquid Trash Can: It nullifies liquids and filters them inside the GUI.
- Energy Trash Can: This item nullifies energy. You can form a transfer limit in the GUI.
- Ultimate Trash Can: All items, liquids, and energy are nullified. Items and liquids all have filters. You can set the limit for the energy transfer.
You can make use of the Trash Cans mod for nullifying all items, liquids, and energy. Also, you can add items and liquids to a whitelist or a blacklist. Make sure you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.