XNet (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 brings you a simple cable type. It is called a networking cable that helps you transfer items, fluids, energy, together with information.
If you want to have simple, efficient, and flexible means for Energy, Fluid, and Item transport, then XNet is the mod for you. It brings you a networking cable. You can use that networking cable to move those elements in a simple way.
The mod is divided into two parts, including efficiency and flexibility. About efficiency, it assists you to make large cable networks without lag. About flexibility, you use its controller to form things flexibly to give out information.
The features of this Technology mod include:
- Cables and Colors
- Named Channel
- Published Channel
- Logic Channel
- Routing Network
- Item and Fluid Transfer
- Power Usage
- Power Transfer
You can apply this mod if you are on version 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 with the same JAR. For version 1.12, it does not require the installation of CompatLayer.
There is also a problem that has been detected, which is that the texture mapping on cables is not the same. Another characteristic of the mod is that it is not equipped with a wireless router.
You will find XNet a useful mod because it provides you with a good way to convey items, fluids, energy, and even information. The transfer is done via cables in a simple way.
- Minecraft Forge
- CompatLayer (not required for version 1.12)
- RFTools Base Mod (for MC 1.14.4 or above)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.