Immersive Engineering (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a technology-inspired mod. It aims to make Minecraft tech mods more balanced as well as function in a better way.
The concepts as well as ideas of making this Technology mod are inspired by assets made by Damien Hazard. Here is the content of the mod:
- It brings you real powerlines that can be hung.
- The mod has a crusher that has rotating wheels. This crusher will also emit particles when the ore is smashed.
- Rather than using a Laser to change the power into magical light and ores, the mod uses an Excavator. This block helps you dig ores out of the ground.
- A special thing about the mod is that it uses the RedstoneFlux API. This API is used in lots of mods such as RF Tools, BuildCraft, EnderIO, etc.
- Power Generation is featured in the mod in the shapes of waterwheels, windmills, biodiesel, etc.
Immersive Engineering can be put into your favorite modpacks. Using this tech mod makes your processing better.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.