Thermal Dynamics (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 features some unique duct types. They are the blocks that you use to convey various elements in Minecraft.
The elements you can convey using the duct types given by this Technology mod are items, fluids, Redstone Flux, as well as players. Instead of using complicated methods to move things, you can use ducts to move them.
You can start using the basic ducts. After that, you can level them up as you progress through the game. If your ducts are stronger, they can move elements in a simpler way.
There is one requirement that you need to meet if you want to use Thermal Dynamics. It requires you to install Thermal Foundation.
- Minecraft Forge
- CoFH Core
- CodeChickenLib Mod
- Thermal Foundation Mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.