Extra Utilities [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 provides a set of random items and blocks that are very helpful to complete various operations. It also introduces to everybody alternative RF generators.
Extra Utilities Features
These are the main features.
Random items and blocks for:
- Low-lag pumps and quarries
- Power/fluid/item transport pipes
- Storage (items and liquid)
- Mob traps and farming
- Building and more
Alternative RF generators
Actually, these machines consume fuel from normal coal/charcoal to food, nether stars, and pink dye.
Support for people who play peacefully
There is a peaceful mode with a crafting recipe for nether stars.
Possible to compress materials
You can compress:
- Cobblestone 8 times into Octuple Compressed Cobblestone
- Dirt 4 times
- Sand and Gravel 2 times
Release better ways
They’re efficient to perform tasks that lead to lots of lag. It reduces lag for the Quarry and Pump with the Ender Quarry and Ender-Thermic Pump.
There is a low-lag fast Cobblestone Generator replacement in the form of a Transfer Node with a World Interaction Upgrade.
A new dimension
It’s the Deep Dark. Bring Magnum Torches and Chandeliers to defend yourself.
Extra Utilities is a tech mod with a lot of new stuff.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.