Weapon Throw [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 adds the ability to throw your ax and sword. This will be a useful mod for anyone who wants to end a crowd or have fun.
About Weapon Throw mod
This tweak allows players to use a simple combination of alt + Q buttons to throw axes and swords. You can also use this to attack mobs. It even allows you to decorate an item with a block!
You can completely manipulate easily when using this mod. To enhance some parameters, you can add different charms.
Here are some of the features this mod offers:
- Throw Enchantment: Increase throwing damage.
- Grounded Edge Enchantment: Chance to Apply weakness to near enemies on landing.
- Conccusion Enchantment: Chance to Apply Nausea and Slowness.
- Gravity Cursed Enchantment: Your weapon defies gravity. It will never fall until touch a block.
- Using Fire Aspect on weapons lit near enemies.
- Throwing Physics: It is not so advanced.
- Configurable: Can modify general aspects like damage, range, and disable enchantments.
Ending a mob in the game will become much easier when you use the Weapon Throw mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.