Netherite Plus [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.16.5 adds a lot of artifacts to the Minecraft world. You can get them through Netherite ore in Nether hell. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Netherite Plus mod
As before, players can only craft Netherite armor sets with the introduction of Minecraft version 1.16. However, the prospect of using powerful Netherite artifacts could attract many to use this mod.
If you are surrounded by so many powerful hostile entities in the Nether hell, you will stand no chance against those adversities. Even if you had equipped yourself with the highest quality armor, it would be useless.
Based on this reasoning, owning the Netherite Tool is the most important goal if gamers want to conquer the Nether.
Some items that mods add to the game are:
- Netherite Shulker Boxes: More difficult to break.
- Netherite Fishing Rod: Double the durability. Let’s you fish in Lava.
- Netherite Elytra: Double the durability and give you 4 Armor and 3 Armor Toughness.
- Netherite Bow and Crossbow: Double the endurance.
- Fake Netherite Blocks: Looks like Netherite Blocks but the build is much cheaper.
- Netherite Horse Armor: Double the endurance. Stronger than Diamond Horse Armor.
- Netherite Shield: Twice as durable.
- Netherite Anvils: reduce the experience points you need when using Anvil.
- Netherite Tridents: Double strength.
Netherite Plus mod will help simplify the process of struggle and survival in the Minecraft game.
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API or Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.