Crooked Crooks [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 added crooks are made of vanilla material. They allow you to destroy grass and foliage at a faster rate and increase the number of drops.
About Crooked Crooks mod
The mod is inspired by the scammers of the Ex Nihilo mod family. By installing this mod in the game, you will have access to a wide range of crooks to use.
The mod’s crooks come with two interesting features. Firstly, you can use them to smash leaves and grass at a faster rate while increasing their drop count.
Second, crooks also allow you to drag mobs. When you right-click on mobs using crooks you will drag them towards you. If you’re sneaky while doing this, you can raise them up using some durability. If the mob is larger, you will have to use more drag.
Here are some key features of the mod.
- Adding Crooks can help cut grass and leaves.
- Multiply leaves and grass 3 to 5 times.
- Can drag mobs and animals.
- The pulling power will depend on the crook’s material.
- Moreover, another function is to multiply leaf and grass drops.
- Similarly, when you use crooks to pull the animals, you will need to use strong crooks to improve strength.
Crooked Crooks is an extremely interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.