As the name implies, Repairable Anvils [Fabric] Mod 1.16.2 allows you to repair your anvils with an iron ingot. Just pick it up and click on the broken anvil.
As you know, the anvil is a type of block that you can use to immobilize items. It also allows you to rename some items as well as merge spells. However, you cannot use the anvil if it is damaged.
This mod will help you do that. This is a useful mod that helps you repair damaged anvils. You use an iron block to fix those pegs.
You just need to right-click on the damaged anvil with the block. Then the ingot will be absorbed. After that, the anvil will start to grow in durability. If you repair broken anvils using this mod, you won’t waste any iron blocks.
Repairable Anvils is really a useful tool that you should not ignore during the game.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.