PolyDungeons [Fabric] Mod 1.16.1 is a cool mod that implements a unique dungeon structure to the Nether. Download the mod to be able to explore it in more detail.
Structure in Minecraft is something that never seems to get old to explore. Since there is a wide range of mods for the born structures, you can diversify your experience more easily. And this mod is also one of them.
As mentioned above, this mod will give the Nether a dungeon structure. Once you apply the mod to the game, you can go through that new dungeon structure.
However, you need to be aware of since it is a new structure, it can be fraught with danger. Therefore, you must prepare some weapons such as spears, guns…while discovering them. Do your best to explore all the new dungeons, if you complete them you will get rewards.
PolyDungeons mod will bring you countless interesting experiences when playing Minecraft games.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.